1. Introduction: The Challenge of Understanding the Dual Logic of Armed-Political Organizations
2. The Power of Politics: Party Formation and Armed Struggle
3. The Lebanese Hezbollah: Armed Struggle and Political Integration
4. The Palestinian Hamas: Political Participation between Internal Cohesion and Dissent
5. The Irish Republican Army and Sinn Féin in Northern Ireland: A Model of Political Transition?
6. Armed Groups and Political Integration: Findings and Policy Implications
Sign up for more information on JHUP Books