Introduction, by Hugh A. Sampson
1. What Are the BASIC FACTS about Food Allergy?
2. What Do I Need to Tell the Doctor to Help Get a FOOD ALLERGY DIAGNOSIS?
3. These Food ALLERGY TESTS Are Confusing! What Do They Mean?
4. What Is ANAPHYLAXIS and How Do I Treat It?
5. What CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS Are Caused by Food Allergy?
6. How Do I AVOID ALLERGIC REACTIONS to Foods?
7. How Do I Manage a Food Allergy While Living a Normal and Healthy LIFESTYLE, with ADEQUATE NUTRITION?
8. Will These Food Allergies Ever GO AWAY?
9. Is There Any Way to PREVENT Food Allergies?
10. Will There Be a CURE or BETTER TREATMENT of Food Allergy?
11. How Do I Get MORE HELP and INFORMATION to Manage Food Allergies?
Sign up for more information on JHUP Books