Foreword, by Jeffrey D. Bernhard, M.D.
A Patient's Perspective.: Eczema: A Lifelong Conflict
Part I: Definitions and Mechanisms of Itch
1. What Is Itch?
2. What Causes Itch?
Part II: Difference Forms of Itch
A Parent's Perspective.: An Unexpected Life
3. Atopic Dermatitis
A Patient's Perspective.: From Double Helix to Dermis: The Menacing Morse Code of Psoriatic Itch
A Patient's Perspective.: Cutaneous Lymphoma Itch
5. Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
6. Chronic Urticaria
7. Neuropathic Itch
8. Itch Associated with Autoimmune Disorders
9. Itch Associated with Infections
10. Itch Associated with Systemic Disorders
11. Unique Types of Itch
12. Psychogenic Itch
Part III: Treating Itch
13. Preventing Itch without Medications
14. Topical Treatments for Itch
15. Systemic Treatment for Itch
Resources: Associations for People with Specific Skin Conditions
Sign up for more information on JHUP Books